FYidoctors is looking to hire a full time Practice Coach at our practice in Moncton, NB. This team member will work a schedule of 20-40 hours per week, Mondays through Saturdays. The Practice Coach will be responsible for coaching staff on processes, programs, and product, as well as for education. The Practice Coach will also become fully cross-trained so that they can assist staff with patient service and sales. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a manager and/or customer service specialist. Join us in advancing eye health and enhancing the lives of our patients in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
How You’ll Benefit
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Rapid and continued growth, ensuring a constantly challenging and rewarding environment
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Fostering collaboration and teamwork among practice staff
- Building trust and commitment with your work group
- Coaching staff on FYidoctors processes, programs, and products
- Delivering legendary customer service along with perfect quality eyewear • Becoming fully cross-trained, providing staff with assistance in patient service and sales
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum two years experience in a customer service focused retail environment
- Minimum one year experience in a coaching or leadership role
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities via critical thought and problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A reputation for delivering results through successful people management
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in an optical environment would be considered an asset
FYidoctors is an exciting entrepreneurial company that started as a small group of 30 optometrists. In 12 years, we have grown to nearly 500 optometrists and opened 260 locations across the country. Today, as Canada’s fastest growing eye care provider and winner of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2020, our team of respected leaders from provincial and national optometric associations bring experience, dedication, and a commitment to the values that have long been associated with optometry. From our lab to our practices to our home office, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our patients and maintaining a positive, supportive environment where all our people can thrive and grow professionally and personally. Together, we proudly stand for the strength of the optometric profession and the preservation of patient care.
How to Apply
All applications will be sent to the attention of the hiring contact Sam Porter, Regional Coach.
Alternatively, our careers page can be found here; https://fyidoctors.com/en/careers-page
Search Practice Coach, and Moncton when navigating the careers site.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.