Looking for an Real Estate Receptionist for Evenings and Weekends in Mississauga
** Extra Hours Available at our Toronto Location 15 Minute Drive Away**
Students Welcome to Apply. This is Great job to carry through your College / University Years! Great Resume Builder!
Thinking of getting your Real Estate License?This is a great way to learn about the business before spending thousands on Real Estate Courses and Coaching.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Have a polite and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Quick typist (if you type with 2 fingers you will not be able to keep up)
- Excellent organization and time management skills with an eye for detail
- Hours: 9-4 Mon-Fri, Must be available to work evening shifts 1-9 twice a week. Must be available to work 1 weekend a month.
- Ability to multi-task and keep up in a fast-passed environment
- Take initiative to keep busy during slower days
- Reception Duties: Answering phones, data entry, copying, scanning
- Booking and coordinating appointments between clients and Realtors
- Post ads on real estate websites
- Basic understanding of Social Media on a business level (Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In and YouTube)
At Sutton Group we still believe in five star customer service. That means we proudly employ front desk staff, unlike the "other guys" who have their phones on an automated answering machine.
Our front desk staff are often the first point of contact with many new clients, and our team of top producing Sutton Group Realtors. If you'd like to join our team, kindly send a resume to suttonjobs @outlook. com
We look forward to meeting with you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)