EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
Required at Points West Living Heritage House - a Supportive Living community in Vegreville.
Managed by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role:
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
- Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is required.
- Certification in Safe Food Handling.
- Experience in hospitality and/or Food Service
- Skills in cook-to-order and large group meal preparation.
- Skills in creating an enticing and memorable meal or snack experience.
- Being responsive to the needs of Care Partners.
- Being a companion, balance giving and receiving care.
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
- Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Employment is conditional upon providing satisfactory proof that a candidate is fully immunized against COVID-19. This condition is subject to any legal obligations the Employer may have to accommodate to the point of undue hardship under the Alberta Human Rights Act, recognizing that the health and safety of other employee care partners and residents will be a priority.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $20.52 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Cooking: 1 year (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)