JOIN THE A-TEAM!
Altek Supply is a fast-growing private family-owned company helping Oilfield Supply companies provide needed products to Oil and Gas producers through a large inventory of high-quality products and the highest level of customer service so that they can bring natural resources to market as fast and as safe as possible.
We have been doing this for 20 years, and we are “nailing it”! We’re experiencing record-breaking growth, and we don’t want to stop. We attribute a huge part of our success to our team of high-caliber, amazing, fun-loving, hardworking, customer-oriented, and dedicated people – our A-TEAM…
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant for our CEO.
Do you want to be part of a culture of excellence, growth, trust, and fun? Do you want to come to a work environment you enjoy, with awesome people you like? YOU CAN! Only if you have what it takes to be part of this “rare breed” of individuals. Are you up for the challenge?
If inside you are saying “Hell Yeah!”, please continue…
As our CEO’s Personal Assistant, it will be your primary responsibility to ensure that he has everything that he needs to be successful, focused and organized.
You are the Rockstar we are looking for if …
Typical responsibilities will include:
- You have a professional attitude with exceptional organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking, time management, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- You have exceptional verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
- You have strong and well-developed social communication skills and can accurately and effectively communicate with diverse types of people
- You have high standards for your work. You are meticulous with a great attention to detail and strong analytical skills. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You are strongly motivated to learn, eager to meet (or exceed) basic requirements, have good tolerance to stress/pressure and willingness to put in extra time to meet work timelines
- You are confident, resourceful, and a highly motivated self-starter who can understand and execute complex instruction with minimum supervision.
- You love to engage and collaborate with a team and would be psyched to help foster a culture of fun and excellence.
- You embrace and manage change, continually improve processes and maintain confidentiality. You are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
- You have a positive nature, choosing to focus on the brighter side. You see opportunity within a challenge.
- You can handle confidential information in a responsible and accurate manner
Communication, Travel and Appointments
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence, phone calls, and inquiries regarding the CEO’s schedule.
- Responding to and/or redirecting inquiries/communications for the CEO. Following up consistently to make sure nothing falls through the crack.
- Managing calendars, diaries and organizing meetings and appointments. Controls access to the CEO.
- Planning, booking, and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for business and personal.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Organizing events, social functions, and dinners (planning, tracking, support, & follow-up).
- Preparing agendas, taking detailed notes, reviewing and organizing materials for meetings as required
- Reviewing all inbound mail and packages, execution of outbound mail and packages, managing personal and professional email accounts as requested.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Performing data entry, scanning documents, and assisting in resolving any administrative problems.
- Managing expenses, sending and collecting payments for all billing and invoicing.
- Devising, managing, and maintaining paper and digital filing system.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports.
- Purchasing office and home supplies on a regular basis.
- Coordinating necessary paperwork with partners (e.g. legal, financial, real estate, insurance).
- Conducting research and producing reports for the CEO as requested
- Performing administrative duties and providing administrative support to the CEO as assigned
- Assisting with personal matters including gifting, shopping, travel accommodations, restaurant orders, meal pickups, dry cleaning, vehicle maintenance appointments, and reservations.
- Overseeing the running of the home including organizing external contractors, car insurance, maintenance, medical insurance, pet care, and other.
- Coordinating the upkeep and maintenance of all properties
- Assisting with Personal Finances – Liaising with bookkeeper
- Handling sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Running personal errands as needed.
- Assisting with additional ad hoc projects and other duties as required.
- Must own and drive a vehicle with a clean driving abstract.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Professional discretion and confidentiality.
- Intermediate computer literacy
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
- Ability to stay organized and work under tight timeframes.
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An active approach to problem solving, strong project management, communication, and research skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and quickly research, learn, and problem solve all challenging matters.
- Flexibility and adaptability – thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
- Previous experience assisting a high-level executive or managerial experience is a plus but not required.
Additional Duties and special projects as required.
WORK CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Permanent, full time, salaried position
- Standard working hours would be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday); ability to work required hours
- Fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Own vehicle for transportation as required
Competitive salary and benefits package, dependent on directly related experience with the above-listed job duties
Please do not apply for this position unless you can prove through documentation that you are a well-versed Personal Assistant. We will only settle for an A-player.
Submit your cover letter and resume with your application. On your cover letter, please indicate salary expectations and how your education and experience will aid you in successfully achieving each of the above-listed job duties. We expect that you put time and effort into your application as much as we did in this job post. We want to hear your story of why you think you would fit this role and our team.
We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. NO phone calls or office visits, please. Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise, competency-based interview, and reference checks.