Careteam Technologies - Software Developer
Join our fast-growing company that is already considered one of the most promising global digital health startups. Please continue reading if you have a passion for healthcare, technology and being the best!
Wo we are
At Careteam Technologies Inc., we are innovation focused and believe that technology has the power to accelerate the evolution of healthcare. We want to improve the care outcomes, experiences and costs worldwide for patients, families, clinicians and decision makers. We work with health organizations to make this digital transformation real, using our deep healthcare, technology, business and change management expertise.
Our powerful, flexible and easy to use Patient-Centered Collaboration (PCC) platform enables patient centered care collaboration for patients with complex, chronic diseases across different health conditions and contexts (hospital, clinic, community and home), reducing the fragmentation of care.
Careteam was started in Vancouver and operates in the Canadian, US, and UK markets.
Who we need
We are seeking a talented, ambitious, and team oriented individual to join us as a Software Developer.
We are looking for self-motivated developers who love to code, have an extraordinary level of curiosity and are motivated to solve real-world problems. We are looking for people who are constantly seeking to learn and develop their skills and find simple ways to solve difficult problems. We are looking for people who are disciplined and self-reliant but prefer to work in teams.
You will work on an agile development team and will be responsible for all aspects of the design, development, and maintenance of the Careteam platform as we scale up our team to meet customer demand. This position has growth opportunities as our company continues to grow.
- An undeniably positive attitude, dedication, curiosity
- Commitment to life-long learning, love solving problems and taking on challenges
- Motivated by impact and results
- Driven and able to work as a strong member of a strong team
- Ability to lead and mentor junior members of the team
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud platforms
- Experience with agile development, Jira, Confluence, GitHub
- Experience with manual and automated testing and performing code reviews
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on both consumer and enterprise software, multilanguage and global products
- Experience working with product management, UX, QA and other stakeholders to ensure the delivery of product features.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Preferred Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with building and consuming APIs and integrating with other third party products
- Technical fluency and comfortable understanding and discussing high level technology concepts with technical team members
What we offer
- Work from home Wednesdays
- A fast moving, lean startup environment with ambitious goals
- An engaging and challenging opportunity to have impact at scale
- Competitive compensation including stock options and extended medical benefits
- A highly experienced team of coworkers with a great reputation in the hi-tech and healthcare communities
- A great office in the center of Vancouver’s downtown with full gym access including amazing city view - we even have free towel service
- Casual and fun team environment with lots of social events
Careteam Technologies Inc. is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation & paid time off
- Stock options
- Company events & social hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- software development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)