Aevitas Inc. is a leader in the environmental services industry. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in a challenging, exciting work environment. We strive to promote the highest professional standards through our expertise, attitude, levels of service, support of continuous training and professional development.
Aevitas Inc. is committed to promoting employment equity and removing discrimination in the workplace through the practice of monitoring representation among the four designated groups. Aevitas Inc. is subject to Employment Equity Act legislation and is required to monitor its representation with respect to women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and aboriginal peoples.
Labourer (Process Technician)
- Tear down of electrical equipment using various power and hand tools.
- Separating materials.
- Data entry into a computer tracking system.
- Regular housekeeping duties.
- Follow all operational and safety procedure
- Required Skills:
- Must have manufacturing experience.
- Prefer candidates with forklift experience and familiarity operating hand held power tools.
- Must be physically fit.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be punctual.
- Must have own transportation to and from work.Job Type: Full-time
- Full time position 7am-3:30pm. Starting wage $18/hr. If your interested, please email your cover letter and resume, we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- general labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Maple Ridge, BC (Preferred)
- class 5 (Preferred)