Ocean Work Cranes is a fully certified height access provider, working primarily within the North American market. Our organization prides itself on providing maximum value to clients, by offering highly trained, experienced, and competent operators. This ensures the client will receive the utmost in efficiency and cost effectiveness, without ever compromising on-site health and safety.
We recognize our primary asset is our people. We provide opportunity and encouragement to help our staff reach their potential. We work with our clients as a team. Mutual respect provides the foundation for our success.
We are looking for an individual that fits into our work environment, can multitask, react to the business needs and work well with deadlines. Someone that pays attention to details is a major need & someone that is willing to work with integrity and honesty under minimal supervision. This position is a part time with full time hours available, working alongside the CEO and Crane Operators as the Executive Assistant in a friendly place to work!
This position requires:
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail; especially in proof reading and document editing
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Routinely coordinate multiple priorities as per your direct report
MANDATORY working knowledge/experience in:
- Completion of High School
- 1 year relevant experience in Office Administration
Kindly submit your resume for your consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Payroll: 1 year (Required)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Sage50: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)