London International Academy is the leading private International Secondary boarding school in London, Ontario. Our campus is in the heart of Downtown London with two dormitory residence building. London International Academy (LIA) is seeking a part time Tutor that will help our students in Science and Math studies.
Tutors must be able to tutor Math and English from grades 9 to 12.
- Tutors work with the same students on a daily/weekly basis.
- Tutors are not required to prepare lesson plans and the teaching curriculum is provided.
- This is a part-time position.
- Flexible for online or at the campus.
A degree in the related fields or currently studying in them.
Fluent in written and spoken English.
A minimum of 1-year tutoring experience. (Preferred)
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- childcare: 1 year (Preferred)