Who we are: NotaryPro Technologies Inc. is Canada's top-rated in-person Notary Public and Commissioner service. Discover who we are at www.notarypro.ca.
Who we are looking for: We are seeking Canadian lawyers / paralegals / solicitors / law firms WHO ARE CURRENTLY APPOINTED as Notary Publics (including articling students called in 2022) ACROSS CANADA to partner with NotaryPro to provide Notary Public services (and are in good standing, duly licensed and called to a provincial Bar / Law Society). Our ideal partners have a home office or commercial office space, and can be located anywhere in Canada: We are GROWING and need more notary public partners. All qualified notaries will be considered regardless of location.
Requirements: We are seeking CURRENTLY APPOINTED NOTARIES who can offer friendly, customer service-oriented Notary Public services anywhere in Canada. Our ideal notaries:
1) Must have an existing office or home office space that is publicly accessible during the day and optionally in evenings (if you still live at home with your parents while you're paying off debt, that's OKAY!)
2) Must have a flexible and predictable appointment schedule, and be open to last minute notary appointments (don't worry, we work by appointment only)
3) Must be very responsive via email, cell and text message
4) Must be mobile tech-friendly (You will be using a suite of mobile apps that we will train you on)
5) Must be adaptable, good-natured and comfortable working with a fast-paced, growing business
6) Should be available a few weekday evenings and briefly on Saturday (if you want to earn additional income)
7) Experience as a Notary Public is NOT a prerequisite but is preferred.
Job Description - The Notary Pro System:
- Notary Pro receives calls and emails from clients seeking document notarization and commissioning services.
- You set hours of availability in an online scheduling system (as little as a half hour to one hour per day, or a half hour in the evening).
- Clients self-schedule appointments using our simple web platform, while all calls/correspondence/scheduling matters are handled by us.
- Clients come to you for service, on YOUR schedule.
- Payment is made via debit/credit, and receipts issued electronically.
- Our partners get paid commission each month.
- You are always in control and can open/close your availability as needed. Travelling? In Court? Let us know and then close your hours online from a simple mobile app - it's easy.
- You can provide your retainer for legal services to any Notary Pro client (i.e., Last Wills & Testaments, Real Estate, Estates, Commercial Transactions, Litigation & Small Claims) to meet their needs going forward - we do NOT take a commission on these legal services fees.
- You build your legal practice book of business.
- New to the practice of law? You will see hundreds of different legal documents and broaden your understanding of the legal document landscape through genuine hands-on experience working with the public.
- Notary Pro provides you with clients. You provide notary services and earn a generous commission on each transaction. Just order your notarial seal, payment reader and a few rubber stamps, and you're ready.
Why join the NotaryPro network?:
- Want to pay down your law school debt?
- Are you a new lawyer or recently called to your provincial Bar?
- Or a sole practitioner with an existing practice looking to expand your book of business?
- Do you want a steady stream of prospective clients walking through your office doors each and every day?
- Do you want to immediately increase your monthly revenue and profit?
- Are you already appointed as a Notary Public or can be appointed soon?
- Then apply now!
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 5 per week
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
We encourage a "driveway" service model - you meet the clients outside, witness them sign while they are in their car, and you notarize the documents inside your home/office. This avoids indoor in-person mixing. Payment via debit/credit tap only.
- What is the address where you can meet clients for in-person notary services?
- appointment as a Notary Public (preferred)
- license as a Paralegal (preferred)
- license as a Lawyer / Solicitor / Barrister (preferred)
Work Location: In person