YM Inc. was founded on the strength of a single retail store in the heart of downtown Toronto in 1975, under the name Stitches. Today we are one of North America’s leading apparel retailers operating over 600 stores across Canada and the United States under the following banners: Stitches, Urban Planet, Urban Behavior, Sirens, Urban Kids, Suzy Shier, Bluenotes, West 49, Amnesia, Mandee and Charlotte Russe.
In-Store Visual Merchandiser
Maximize sales productivity through effective implementation of visual presentation strategies.
· Executes floor plans and implements visual merchandise presentation strategies to positively impact the store’s sales
· Assists with checking in and processing shipments
· Ensures promotional set-ups and proper signage are implemented within a timely manner to company standard
· Assists with and ensures proper execution of all markdowns
· Partners with the visual and operations departments to ensure that the operational objectives of the store are being achieved and exceeded
· Ensures store is tidy and organized
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong merchandising and presentation skills
· Strong fashion sense
· Ability to work independently and produce quality work
YM Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest: However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time