EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
Required for a Supportive Living community in Cochrane.
Operated by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role:
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
- High school graduate or GED.
- Certificate/Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in office administration required.
- Experience and training in coordinating recreation programs preferred.
- Understanding of the following programs: Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Able to prioritize, re-adjust routines, and deal with repetitive activities.
- Ability to effectively deal with difficult and/or crisis situations.
- Commitment to person directed care approaches.
- Patience, active listening skills, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Being a companion, balance giving and receiving of care for all
- A sense of humor and respect for everyone you have contact with.
- Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
- Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time