Adventure Teaching is looking for new or seasoned passionate educators interested in teaching English online. This is a work from home, part-time position teaching South Korean students English. We train all of our teachers to use curated culturally attuned curriculum on our online teaching platform while helping them build their network and gain teaching experience. All online English teachers report to the Director of Adventure Teaching Online and receive daily support from staff and teachers alike.
- Choose your hours
- Gain invaluable work experience
- Grow your network
- Leverage Adventure Teaching's curated South Korean ESL curriculum
The Job at a Glance:
- Teach preschool to middle school students
- Set your own teaching hours
- Teach up to 30 hours a week
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Flexible vacation and holidays
- Citizenship must be Canadian, American, Australian or British
- Bachelor's Degree - specialty not required
- Ready to learn!
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Apply on our website for your application to be our first priority: https://info.adventureteaching.com/teach-online
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
This job is entirely remote to promote the highest level of safety; all staff team meetings are via Google Meet and Zoom, and all classes taught are virtual.
- Are you available to teach between 2:30 - 7:00pm KST?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- TEFL Certificate (preferred)