Who We Are
CannTrust is a federally regulated licensed producer, publicly traded on the TSX and NYSE, and a proudly Canadian company focused on producing standardized cannabis products. Our medical products and customer service have heard us seven Canadian Cannabis Awards, including Best Licensed Producer 2018.
CannTrust is committed to research and innovation, as well as contributing to the growing body of evidence-based research regarding the use and efficacy of cannabis. Its product development teams are diligently innovating and developing products that will make it easier for patients to use medical cannabis. CannTrust supports ongoing patient education about medical cannabis and has a compassionate use program to support patients with financial needs.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate influencer with strong communication skills, who is open to giving and receiving feedback. You are customer-centric with an ability to act as a mentor amongst your peers. Of course, you also deliver consistent results by aligning yourself with CannTrust values.
CannTrust is in the midst of an exciting business transformation with the goal of integrating their systems enabling the company to achieve rapid growth. CannTrust is currently in a multi-phased rollout of Sage X3 to support the company’s ERP needs. This role is critical to the delivering the ERP and realizing the benefits over the coming years.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the ongoing configuration of Sage X3 application
- Develop and maintain custom Sage X3 interfaces and inquiries
- Work with key stakeholders to determine and document user requirements
- Design, develop, and execute data migration
- Design, develop, and execute test plans
- Support end users with documentation and education
- Support the design, deployment, and monitoring of internal control policies
Education & Experience
- Experience with at least one full Sage X3 implementation
- Extensive knowledge of finance and manufacturing Sage X3 best practices
- 3+ years experience capturing functional and non-functional requirements
- 3+ years experience process mapping
- 3+ years experience performing data mapping and conversion
- 3+ years experience automated testing tools
- Exposure and experience with Sage X3 development and development tools
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Nice to have proficiency with Sage Data Management and Analytic, Crystal Reports, Lucidchart
- Available to travel to company locations within the GTA
- Must pass an RCMP security clearance
- Customer-centric – always searching for ways to improve service, takes action to resolve (internal or external) customer issues
- Acts as a mentor to peers and cross functional partners
- Follows through on commitments, adheres to deadlines
- Uses good judgment about when to act independently or escalate an issue
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior while consistently leading by example
- Delivers results while staying aligned with CannTrust Values
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to lift up to and including 25lbs, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and reach with arms/hands. Walking, climbing stairs, standing, and moving items is occasionally required. The employee must wear the required PPE to complete their job functions. The company reserves the right to modify PPE requirements based on regulatory, compliance and operational needs.
When employees are required to perform duties within the Greenhouse or Manufacturing facilities, they may be exposed to unprocessed cannabis products/supplies. The Greenhouse and Manufacturing environment can be temperate, noisy and dusty at times. The employee will be provided with the appropriate (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment and they must adhere to legal requirements regarding PPE to manage their own personal safety under these conditions. In addition, to ensure compliance and minimize contamination within a controlled environment, the employees may be required to wear latex gloves a cleanroom suit.
CannTrust has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. We value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)