Looking for an exciting opportunity in web and design?
The internet continues to develop at a great speed, and Montrium remains on the edge of these trends in an attempt to develop lovable web experiences. We also see graphic and web design as visual storytelling that engages, informs and inspires. We're looking for a creative and skilled web and digital designer to join our dynamic marketing team to fulfill a series of ambitious online goals.
The ideal candidate is a talented artist with a solid technical background who can work alongside a team as well as independently in the creation, maintenance, and updates of Montrium's website and other digital assets. Proficiency in HTML, CSS and other web languages, as well as a demonstrated history in graphic design, are essential to succeed in this role.
This role is aimed at entry level candidates that are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop as a creative web and digital designer.
If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact online, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role:
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic and web designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent Montrium appropriately.
- Design web pages, using HTML, CSS, and Wordpress to create immersive web experiences that take into account current web trends.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects within the marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography and video
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities:
> Create, brainstorm and strategize with the greater marketing team on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, collateral, signage, internal communication, and other marketing materials.
> Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
> Develop concepts by hand or with software and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text font style, imagery an layout.
> Manage the design and execution process of developing new web pages and content, understanding best practices for website design and development
> Monitor and adapt to evolving design trends to ensure Montrium's brand is consistent and modern.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, art, web development or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Experience with design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD/Sketch)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Wordpress and Content Management systems is an asset
- Photography experience/video would set you apart
- Desire to continue to grow the skill set with ongoing education and training
Web Design, Graphic Design, HTML, CSS, Design, Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Divi
Montrium is an established SaaS Software company, based in Montreal, Canada. Through our powerful content management platform, we provide intelligent and dynamic software tools to the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry that help them get safer products and treatments to patients faster.
With our headquarters based in the Old Port of Montreal, and a fantastic view of downtown, our office is filled with youthful graduates, seasoned pros, and passionate leaders. As a fast growing technology start up with a growing traction in the industry, we're looking for more passionate and determined commercially focused folks to join the hustle and bustle of Montrium.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)