Operational Specialist (BD/Sales)
Type: Full time, Permanent
Location: Downtown Vancouver
GAIA Technologies Inc. was established in November 2019 located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada. GAIA is a forward looking and creative company focused on building an online platform named KnockNok for people to trade knowledge, experiences, and solutions.
KnockNok is the pioneer online platform that offers comprehensive paid virtual services among maintenance person and other service categories. We aim to build a safe and trusted platform that provides 1:1 consulting service and offers users with simple, convenience and affordable support, 24/7.
We are expanding globally to serve different communities and we strive to serve 100 million customers in the near future.
At GAIA, we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we’re seeking experienced operation specialists to oversee user daily activities and to expand the partnership with different service providers.
- Perform daily operation of the App, act as the primary point of contact for users and enhance the connection between users and the platform;
- Manage existing sales pipeline, collect user information, and expands channels of business cooperation;
- Explores potential business partners, helps establish business partnerships and maintains relationships between our company and our business partners;
- Perform negotiation with business partners and project development (cooperation project matching, project following up, and quality maintenance);
- Promotes business performance through resource-gathering, mining, and external resource replacement;
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education and presentations;
- Develop and implement strategies to retain platform users; conduct specialized operation for the platform’s core users;
- Constantly improve and modify product based on the user’s perspective and propose improvement plans to enhance user experience;
- Provide timely support to revolve reported problems from users;
- Report any malfunction of the App to the IT team and follow up with all solutions;
- Plan and design holiday and special version of the App; cooperate with the IT team for implementation of the new version;
- Collects and analyzes operation data and ensure appropriate documentation for future references;
- Monitors on promotions and operations of our competitors’ products, and propose changes according to the updated information.
- Bachelor’s degree in operation management, business administration, or related field;
- Over 1 year experience in operation-related, business development, or sales position;
- Excellent communication in English and presentation skills;
- Strong data analysis and logical analysis skills;
- Fast learner with strong execution and great comprehension;
- Great customer service attitude and a team player.
- Experience with the operation of an App or a C2C platform;
- Experience with online event hosting (including live broadcasting, YouTuber, or other online broadcasting or video streaming);
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skills.
What is in it for you?
At GAIA, we believe that trust, diversity, and inclusiveness are the foundations for building a successful team. Our management highly values honesty and transparency, and is always open to feedback. We have established the open-door policy, all employees may share their ideas and feedback directly with the management. We build trust with coworkers and clients through open communication and by delivering consistent results.
GAIA offers competitive compensation packages including:
- Prescription drug reimbursement;
- Growth opportunities with the possibilities to grow your own team and manage your own project;
- Fun team building events (online during Covid-19);
If you are interested in building a career with GAIA, let’s talk! We are currently looking for new talents to join our fast-growing team in Vancouver, Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
In GAIA, we committed to equal opportunity employment to diversity. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, origin, and disability. We provide full accommodation upon request for people with disabilities during but not limited to the recruitment process.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)