Pet Ambassador Position @ Pet Planet - Park City Commons, #4 - 1510 Plessis Road, Winnipeg, MB, R2C 5R5
Pet Planet is looking for Pet Ambassadors for our new location at Park City Commons, #4-1510 Plessis Road, Winnipeg.
Full time and Part time positions available.
Full time position candidate must be available days, evenings and weekends.
Part time position must be available evenings and weekends. No Exceptions.
Pet Planet is a natural pet food grocer dedicated to helping Guardians make healthier nutritional choices for their cats and dogs. We do not sell any products that contain animal by-products or chemical preservatives. Employees are required to take ongoing nutritional and product education and must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
All successful applicants:
- must have a desire to learn about and become educated on all aspects of animal welfare;
- must have retail experience;
- must be mature and committed to their job;
- must be reliable;
- must show a passion and love of animals;
- must be outgoing and friendly and posses a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of people and their pets;
- must be sales orientated and have a strong desire to be a valuable and contributing member of a performance driven team.
As part of the application process, all applicants are required to answer these three questions in a covering letter accompanying their resume in order to be considered:
1. Why are you the best applicant for this position?
2. What experience do you have with dogs and cats?
3. What days and hours are you available?
Email resume and cover letter answering the required questions or drop them off in person at #4-1510 Plessis Road, Monday to Friday 9am - 5n pm, to be considered for the position.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- English (Required)