TMSI Ltd, is a container transportation company based in Dartmouth NS specializing in commercial cargo transportation between Atlantic Canada and Newfoundland. We have an immediate opening for warehouse worker in our Dartmouth office.
- Loading and unloading trucks with packages and merchandise using forklifts or other equipment
- Picking and packing orders for shipment
- Inspecting and verifying incoming and outgoing shipments for accuracy and completeness
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse environment
- Understanding and following safety procedures and protocols
- Using road construction equipment and knowledge to assist in the maintenance of the warehouse's exterior and surrounding areas.
Candidates must be self- motivated and able to in a fast-paced environment. Must have the ability to work with team members and independently. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be self-directed, organized and have problem-solving skills.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of road construction practices and equipment
- Understanding of safety procedures and protocols related to warehouse operations
- Ability to operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment safely and effectively
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lift heavy packages or merchandise up to 50 pounds.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am / 5pm. TMSI Ltd offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on your skills and experience.
Please froward resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person