We Are Not Your Typical Yoga Studio!
Modern, revolutionary & boutique - Oxygen Yoga and Fitness offers variety & unique classes for all fitness levels.
We are all about creating the most amazing experience for our members where they will step outside of their daily chaos & instead embrace the fire within them & WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Your contribution to the team:
· To create a positive and exciting introduction for every existing and prospective member that walks in the studio.
· You will be the face of the studio and a key player.
· You will be fully responsible for managing all member relations through our in-depth computer 'member management software system'.
· Membership sales
· MindBody knowledge an asset
· Social media savvy
· Handling all new and existing member purchases
· Handling memberships and membership inquiries
· Daily digital communications with new clients who have visited our studio and existing members.
A little about you!
· Have a strong background providing excellent customer service and have been part of a fast-paced complex role previously that required organization and multi-tasking.
· You are confident in yourself and proud to display your proven track-record of outstanding customer service and sales
· You have common sense
· Be able to demonstrate the ability to confidently initiate and build rapport with members and relationships with businesses
· Proven ability to follow a sales process and overcome sales objections
· Possess creativity, an outgoing personality, high-energy, and positive attitude
· Possess exceptional organizational skills with the ability to be a self-starter
· You are a team player but can also fly solo and conquer the skies
· You are definitely a person of high integrity with the competency to multi-task
What we offer:
At Oxygen Yoga and Fitness, you have the ability to change lives every day through helping people in their Yoga and Fitness journey.
We develop a hip and funky vibe in our boutique studio but also a down-to-earth
environment with a sense of belonging among our Oxygen family team and our members. We build community all around us and are grateful for every opportunity.
We offer competitive compensation
Opportunity for growth!
FREE Membership to our studio
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability etc.
We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Be a part of our amazing team and embrace the fire within you!
Job Type: Full-time and Part Time positions available
· Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
· Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
· Social media and communications 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)