A leading automotive parts manufacturer(plastic components) where they are looking forward to hiring regular and hard-working Production Workers.
The company treats everyone with honesty, dignity, integrity and respect and presents a great opportunity for permanent hiring(Immediate hiring).
Reasons you’ll love working here - world-class benefits and a culture of respect!
- Eligible for Manulife Benefits on your first day of employment
o 90% medical prescriptions
o 80% Dental
o $350 Vision every other year
o Select Professional Services ($500/service)
- $100 uniform allowance annually
- $100 Safety Boot allowance annually
- Prescription Safety Glasses allowance of $100 every two years
- Counselling through Homewood for team members and family
- o Short-term counselling offered over the phone, online or in-person for a variety of mental health issues
- o Life coaching for a healthy work-life balance
- o Advice line for various workplace situations that require a professional opinion
- Community Involvement
o 50/50 Draws every pay with proceeds going to various charities such as Ronald McDonald House, Breast Cancer Foundation, SickKids, local families that have experienced hardships, and more
o Dress Down Days where you’re invited to wear jeans on Friday before a long weekend for a small donation with proceeds going to charity
o Raise money for a local family to provide Christmas gifts
o Annual food drive where the winning department/team receives a pizza party for donating the most food
- Employee Events/Appreciations
o Team member appreciation lunches such as pizza, pita pit, BBQ, ice cream truck, beaver tails, etc.
o Holiday lunches for Thanksgiving and Christmas
o Christmas gift for team members’ children. Goodies presents from Santa, and lots of other fun activities (0-12 yrs of age)
o Colouring contests throughout the year for team members’ children. First place prize in each age group and goodies for participants
o Monthly Attendance Bonus for perfect attendance
o Tim Hortons Gift Cards for Birthdays
o Sweets and coffee provided on overtime weekend shifts
o 12 days of shutdown giveaways (counting down to our Christmas shutdown the 12 working days before we distribute gifts to 78 team members which are selected at random.
Afternoon Shift- 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Salary-16.25(base pay)+ 0.40(premium pay)/hr
We are looking for hardworking individuals to fill various permanent entry-level positions in the plant facility for the Afternoon shift.
Here’s what we expect from you:
- A willingness to learn
- Punctuality and the ability to maintain an excellent attendance record
- Great team spirit and the ability to work quickly
- Experience using various hand tools
- CSA approved work boots
The ideal candidate will have the following set of skills: -
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Capable of lifting 40lbs+
- Capability to work standing for extended periods of time
- The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, power tools, assembly work, finishing products, packaging and reporting any technical issues.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.65 per hour
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place