Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday; days
Time of Day:
This position provides administrative support to the Manager and Director of the Eating Disorders Clinic. Registration, scheduling and operational functions within the Clinic are coordinated and the incumbent interacts directly with clients and the public as the clinic receptionist. All related duties and responsibilities adhere to the policies and procedures of the hospital.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Two year post-secondary diploma in medical office administration, or demonstrated equivalency of education and/or experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing administrative support within a multidisciplinary mental health program.
- Medical terminology certificate is required, with a focus on psychiatric terminology
- Intermediate skill level is required for Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Access
- Intermediate skill level is required for typing, medical spelling, medical terminology and spelling
- Proficiency in data entry and use of specialized computer applications: PHS scheduling software, HBO
- Ability to communicate in a sensitive and non-judgmental manner with a diverse client population
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships while handling multiple tasks, frequent interruptions, and stressful situations
- Good organization skills, with ability to set own priorities and work with minimal supervision
Monday - Friday - days
$25.08...….$26.19...….$27.26 (plus 14% in lieu)
Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption on a medical ground pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
St. Joe’s fosters an environment where we celebrate diversity, where teams reflect the diversity of the community in which we serve, enhancing the connection to patients, clients, community, and each other.