AMK Global is a regulated Recruitment and Immigration Consulting firm based in Canada and the United Kingdom with locations worldwide.
AMK Global Group assists candidates in pursuing their careers worldwide by providing a gateway to employers for access to high-calibre professionals. We are committed to providing excellent customer service, expert advice, up-to-date knowledge, and competitive pricing. We pride ourselves in working with accomplished licensed and experienced immigration professionals.
Below is a comprehensive job description for a Senior LMIA Process Manager in Canada:
Job Title: Senior LMIA Process Manager
Job Location: Mississauga Canada
Job Type: Full-Time (09:00 AM To 07:00 PM)
Job Summary: A Senior LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) Process Manager in Canada plays a crucial role in the immigration and labor market processes, particularly with regard to foreign workers and their employment in Canada. A Senior LMIA Process Manager in Canada is a person who oversees the process of obtaining Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA) for foreign workers who want to work in Canada. .
LMIA Application Management:
- Oversee the entire LMIA application process, from initial assessment to submission and approval.
- Review and verify the accuracy and completeness of the LMIA applications and supporting documents before submitting them to Service Canada.
- Ensure that all required supporting documentation is collected, organized, and submitted in a timely manner.
- Address client inquiries, concerns, and provide updates on the status of their LMIA applications.
Compliance and Regulation:
- Stay up-to-date with changes in immigration laws, regulations, and policies related to LMIA applications.
- Ensure that all LMIA applications are compliant with relevant immigration and labor market requirements.
- Collaborate with legal professionals and immigration consultants to facilitate the LMIA process.
- Maintain accurate records of all LMIA applications and their statuses.
- Generate reports and provide data analysis as required.
- Manage a team of LMIA specialists who handle the applications for different types of LMIA, such as high-wage, or low-wage
- Conduct training sessions to keep the team updated on regulatory changes and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., immigration law, human resources, or public policy).
- In-depth knowledge of Canadian immigration laws and regulations, specifically pertaining to the LMIA process.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certification or membership in relevant professional organizations (e.g., ICCRC for Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- LMIA: 3 years (preferred)
Application deadline: 2023-09-30
Expected start date: 2023-10-04