CONVEYANCER NEEDED FOR A MID-SIZE FIRM IN CALGARY 2-7 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
MUST BE ABLE TO RUN FILES FROM BEGINNING TO END
20-30 FILES PER MONTH ON THE PROGRAM UNITY
GREAT SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Residential and builder real estate transactions – drafting and full process of legal and banking documents in the areas of purchase, sale and refinance from opening to closing file.
- Conducting tax and title searches with attention to detail;
- Communicate with clients, realtors and third parties in a professional and courteous manner
- Manage closing dates and other deadlines.
- Other duties as may be required.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
2 - 6 years of experience closing real estate transactions
- Legal Assistant Diploma from a recognized post‐secondary institution or combination of relevant education and experience
- Experience with builder work an asset
- Experience with Unity software an asset
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deal directly with clients
- High proficiency in MS Office and ability to learn new software and technology quickly
- Flexibility to adapt working hours during peak periods including month-end, often with tight deadlines
- The ability to work some overtime as required
IF THIS POSITION APPEALS TO YOU PLEASE EMAIL A WORD DOCUMENT OF YOUR RESUME. ONLY THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. THANK YOU FOR USING ULTIMATE RECRUITMENT FOR ALL YOUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS. #NORISKNOREWARD\*
For a complete list of jobs you can visit our website at www.ultimaterecruitment.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year