Office Administrative Assistant
Groupe Francois Poirier Inc
- Answer phones, direct calls to appropriate personnel, or take clear and concise messages.
- Receive visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Distribute mail, sign for all packages, and deliver packages to recipient.
- Prepare FedEx and UPS labels, arrange pick-up or deliver to nearest drop-off location.
- Order pantry and office supply weekly. Store supplies upon delivery.
- Maintain pantry full stocked, and re-stock refrigerator at the end of each day.
- Provide administrative support to managers and analysts.
- Manage calendars, arrange meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate travel including flights, hotels, car service, etc. Maintain master travel schedule.
- Assist with document preparation; copy, scan and email documents.
- Electronically store and maintain folders of business documents.
- Maintain company’s contact list, holiday schedule, etc.
- Provide back up support to Office Manager.
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- 3-5 years of experience as a receptionist / administrative assistant or similar.
- Possess professional image, excellent phone mannerism and enthusiasm in customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Good understanding and knowledge in document control and management.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, in particular).
Job Type: Full-time