Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent of this role will be responsible for ensuring well-illustrated ideas and concepts elaborated by the buying and design team on storyboards. This person will also be responsible for the design of prints and geometric styles for future collections within their assigned category. In addition, when necessary, they will support the technical team within the import department.
- Create and develop new prints, «artworks», «embroideries», «all over prints» and repeat styles;
- Design the collections and technical specifications, with Illustrator, of their category for importation;
- Participate in the creation and development of new styles and themes;
- Complete the geometros in 3D version for oversea production;
- Constantly research new trends, participate in the growth of the assigned category and ensure a technical support for the import department;
- Create storyboards and presentations for the buying department;
- Approve lab dips, as well as prints;
- Ensure, with the team of textile colorist technicians, that the colors of the raw materials are consistent with the original colors of the season.
- College diploma in fashion or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in lingerie, nightwear, swimsuit or bras (a strong asset);
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop software;
- Creativity, originality and curiosity;
- Meticulousness, sense of organization and autonomy;
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Ability to create successful business lines.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.