Be a part of a revolutionary change
At Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. (“RBH”), Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Your ‘day to day’
As Product Executive, you will be responsible for the coordination of planning and development of our product portfolio and marketing strategies aimed at growing our product portfolio.
Your core focus will be supporting the development and commercialization of company products within the Canadian portfolio, as well as supporting of product campaigns that guide adult consumers through all phases of the consumer journey – acquisition and conversion.
You will be accountable for:
- Coordination of the brand(s) product development and deployment process, to meet current and forecasted demand, realize market potential, respond to the consumer needs.
- Ongoing maintenance of our portfolio of special product offers & bundles; pricing proposals, measuring and tracking performance, optimizing product offers to maximize performance, and coordinating deployment with key stakeholders.
- Supervise Events and offline activations aiming at building the brand.
- Reporting against and compiling ongoing analysis of consumer data and market trends aimed at gathering insights that can optimize marketing programs and communication.
- Developing and maintaining constructive relationships with agencies/ vendors to ensure the provision of high-quality services within satisfactory lead-times at competitive prices and according to RBH standards.
- Controlling directing marketing expenses and analyzing the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of all marketing activities for the brand portfolio.
- Ensure that solid image for RBH, as responsible corporation and preferred business partner, is built and maintained through marketing activities, by following Business Conduct policies, and performing activities in line with RBH Code.
- Acting as a brand expert, maintaining a thorough understanding of the major legal and/or corporate constraints.
What you bring
- You are analytical minded, and number driven with an ability to convert insights into action. You bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of previous experience in Marketing, preferably in Brand Management
- Advanced Excel user
- Excellent time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in product development, brand building & offline engagement
- Able to lead large groups and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Background in customer acquisition, and re-engagement strategies is a strong asset
- Bilingual: French/English is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join an organization where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging environment where we will empower you to take risks, experiment and explore. Our company fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules (where applicable), health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
You will also be a part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
WHO WE ARE
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc., Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco companies. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.
Click on the following link to learn more about what RBH believes: https://www.rbhinc.ca/home/what-we-believe
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for everyone. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences, and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.