Client Account Manager
TYPE: PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME POSITIONS OPEN
DOT & Company is a, first of its kind, client account management agency. We partner with growing digital marketing agencies to provide best-in-class client communication and project management, acting as a liaison between the agency and their clients. We give the agency owner an opportunity to grow and scale their business by managing the day-to-day client communications.
We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented person with 1-2 years of experience working in a marketing agency. Additional assets required in digital marketing, managing marketing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties to join our team as a Client Account Manager.
Who are you?
A highly organized self-starter who is excited to be a driving part of our agency’s growth as an independent contractor. You ensure the successful delivery of work for our clients (agencies and their clients). You should be driven to push work toward completion by understanding what the vision is, what the path is, and what success looks like for all stakeholders, with an eye on all details.
About the role
As a Client Account Manager, you’ll be the main point of contact for the clients whose accounts you manage, and, internal members of the agency (ad specialists, agency owners, project managers or other).
- Be client-facing to speak to timing & deliverables -- managing internal resources and ensuring projects are staying on track with the timeline to meet the deadline
- Developing weekly status reports, alongside the ads specialist/contractor and ensuring this is completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate and develop tasks, priorities, deliverables, and timelines with team stakeholders (internal and client) on a daily basis
- You will be nurturing client relationships, becoming a trusted advisor, and ensuring the communication and campaign delivery is flawless
- Route all projects through the appropriate departments and approvals
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews
- Taking ownership of your account performance, you’ll be forward-thinking in your approach, understand the client
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties. \*\* working inside an agency would be considered an asset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects/executions while maintaining the highest standard of quality
- Understanding of project management processes as it pertains to timeline management and communicating deadlines with internal team members
- A cool, calm, and collected approach to problem-solving
What we offer:
- In joining DOT & Company you will be part of a close-knit team of like-minded professionals who are truly passionate about their work.
- This is an independent contractor position in an exciting and entrepreneurial work environment. Work from home or wherever there’s strong Wifi.
- Flexible working hours. Want to take a pilates class at 10 am? As long as it fits your schedule with client work, feel free!
- We’re growing fast and want to have a culture of work-life freedom. We believe in having a career that fits your lifestyle—whether that means traveling the world with your laptop, or simply getting your laundry done between meetings, that’s what we’re all about.
- Please complete your application via this intake form: https://dotforms.typeform.com/to/Q3HF2uGO
- How many years of digital marketing agency experience do you have? \*requirement at least 1 year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Up to $5,000.00 per month
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (required)