DESCRIPTION The Riverside School Board is currently seeking bilingual qualified teachers to create a bank for online courses at ACCESS Adult Education and Career Training Centre.
BILINGUAL TEACHER We are seeking qualified bilingual teachers available to carry out the duties associated with the teaching of vocational training programs (contract or subbing) at our various vocational training centres located within our territory and for the ACCOUNTING program.
- Hold a teaching permit.
- OR have 3,000 hours of experience in one of the specializations for one of the specific vocational training programs listed above.
- OR have completed 15 credits in one of the specializations for one of the specific vocational training programs listed above.
- OR hold a legal authorization to teach.
Teaching experience is an asset.
START DATE: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
SALARY AND WORKING CONDITIONS: Salary and working conditions in accordance with the Teachers’ Collective Agreement.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Permit (Preferred)