Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Due to growing demand of our HCM application our Support Team is growing. Our employees are fun, intelligent, team oriented people who live our values every day: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Sound intriguing?
What an Application Analyst is Responsible for [Day in the life]:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in a technically challenging and rewarding role! In this highly collaborative and fast paced environment, the Application Analyst delivers business-to-business application support to Ceridian’s Dayforce customers. You will work directly with customers (including Payroll, HR, Benefits and IT administrators) to champion customer priorities, drive incidents to closure, and enhance the customer support experience.
Because you are part MacGyver and part Sherlock Holmes, you will combine your strong technical and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch customer-focused support. You will provide rapid (think Usain Bolt) responses and resolution to complex customer incidents and your clients will consistently praise your ability to provide them with regular and timely incident updates. You will have the opportunity to further improve our ability to support our customers by contributing to the support knowledgebase, as well as play a part in the improvement of our application by reproduce and meticulously documenting software defects.
You will demonstrate initiative, agility and follow through on areas of responsibility, by developing solid product and domain expertise. This will allow you to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding customer expectations. The leadership team will look to you to provide peer to peer mentoring, identify knowledge gaps and provide feedback.
What Ceridian Can Offer You [Perks of Joining our Team]:
Skills/Experience We Value:
- Collaborate with the brightest team in Human Capital Management
- Training: develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business/industry related experience
- Flat hierarchy: work, eat, and engage with company execs
- Ceridian offers the best of both worlds - the excitement of working in a growing startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organization
- Employee driven career path; Top Talent, Career Talk, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, Mentorship, & Job Rotation are just some of the People programs we have to help you advance your career
- Fun@Work; Company and Department social events, stocked lunch rooms (free pop/juice and subsidized snacks), foosball/shuffle board, sports teams, office sports teams and subsidized fitness programs to keep you active
- Bring your whole self to work; casual dress code, a diverse workforce, and some of the greatest people around to make your work day better!
Qualifications/Skills That Will Make You Stand Out:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in French and English is highly desired
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- 0-2 years of technical support experience
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to bring high complexity customer issues to resolution
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on-call if required
- Experience with HCM (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management, Performance Management, Recruiting) applications
- American Payroll Association (APA) and/or Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) certified
- Familiarity with object oriented programming (especially C#, .NET)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies (e.g. IIS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server)
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.