Kiwanis Nursing Home currently operates as a 76-bed facility in Sussex, NB and we want you to join our team!
Our vision is "to be recognized as a home where residents want to live, and staff choose to work". Based on our core values of dignity and respect, Kiwanis is committed to providing the highest quality of care in a safe and home-life environment.
Our Resident Attendants assume responsibility for the personal care and well-being of our residents. We are seeking energetic and motivated employees who are interested in working in a team environment. Employees must be able to work all shifts (days, evenings and nights) and weekends.
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Successful completion of an additional course in Personal Support Worker or Health Care Aid Courses, or equivalency.
- Demonstrates effective communication and interpersonal skills. Uses these skills with residents, their families, visitors and other team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to take direction and work on a team.
- Physically capable of performing assigned duties.
- The successful candidate will be required to successfully complete a medical, criminal background check and Department of Social Development background check as a condition of hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $21.31-$22.94 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Support Care: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)