We're looking for customer service oriented individuals who have a passion and knowledge for cannabis. The successful candidate will be a Budtender in our up and coming organization and will have the opportunity to grow their career in the Cannabis industry. Friendly, outgoing and courteous attitude is a must along with attention to detail, ability to work fast and efficient while providing excellent customer service. We are aggressively expanding and are excited at the opportunity to add to the team! There are great opportunities for growth and advancement if you have heart, dedication, passion and bring tangible value to the team.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions on the fly
- Friendly, open minded and positive attitude with a customer service focus
- Cann Sell certification will be needed before first day of work.
- Cannabis POS experience preferred
- You are open to feedback and growth within the team
- You demonstrate high levels of accountability and are detail oriented
- Criminal background check required
- Understanding that this is a regulated industry and that compliance is critical to success
- Cannabis Retail experience preferred and legal product knowledge preferred.
- Drivers Licence with access to a car preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Aware of covid protocol and implementation, screening policies.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)