We are offering a key position for an exceptionally customer-centric individual! Whether you are a newly graduated welding student, or have several years of welding experience and want to apply your knowledge in the industry, we would like to talk to you about career opportunities at Air Liquide Canada. As front line customer service in our retail stores, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your welding knowledge and experience to deliver products to our customers, and help them find the right supplies for their projects and business needs
- Learn new computer systems, enabling you to give accurate information, pricing and quotes for our customers.
- Learn how to track orders/cylinders and expand your knowledge in logistics
- Plan routes for delivery and follow ALC's safety policies diligently
- Work in a clean and organized environment by maintaining our product displays
- Get to know our customer base both on the front line and making deliveries, learn about our products and mentor from our Outside Sales Team and Managers to grow your advancement opportunities!
What you offer
- Background, Schooling or Technical diploma in Welding, or cylinder knowledge/experience
- Class 5 license, clean driver's abstract
- 2-3 years of Customer Service or Sales Experience
- Computer Literacy is a must, Google Docs an asset
- A positive attitude and customer service focus
- Ability to lift 50lbs
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
AirLiquide provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
- inside sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Grande Prairie, AB (Preferred)