We are seeking a Search Engine Optimization Specialist to manage the execution of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns for our growing client base.
We’re a dynamic company looking for someone with a great work ethic, sense of humour, tenacious attitude and entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
You will be responsible for activities including keyword research, onsite optimization, link building, citation building and Google Analytics reporting to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for improving a campaign’s performance.
- 1-3 years of direct Search Engine Optimization experience managing client campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Moz, SEMRush).
- Proficiency writing and editing content.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
This is a full-time position. Individuals only. Companies will not be considered.
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
- $300/year education benefits (spend it on courses, conferences, etc.)
- Paid vacation
- Work from home (although we occasionally meet up when food trucks are at our office)
- Health benefits
About Inbound Interactive
Inbound is a leading provider of search engine optimization and pay-per-click marketing services. Founded in 2009, Inbound has provided digital marketing services to over 250 local businesses in a variety of sectors including law, construction, energy and real estate.
We are located in Calgary, Alberta Canada.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a senior team of digital marketing professionals, to fine-tune your skills and complete projects for large regional and international companies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Search Engine Optimization: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)