Bluvec Technologies Inc, founded in 2018, is one the most enthusiastic startup company to create future for wireless security. With core designers from Microsoft, Viavi, Fortinet, etc., we focus on designing wireless security products which provide detection, localization, controlling, and protecting of wireless devices, such as drones, mobile phones, wireless connective cars, smart wearable devices, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing general administrative supports, including the areas of reception, programs, special projects, and communications, etc.
- Assisting in designing and preparing advertising materials for publication, distribution, and use on our social media handles and website
- Support budgeting, invoicing, and bookkeeping procedures
- Working together with CEO to build a great team
- Solid computer skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Language skills in Chinese (Mandarin) would also be an asset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must have an academic background in Marketing/Administration or other related fields through either a bachelor’s degree or diploma equivalent.
- Opportunity to play a key role in a quickly growing company
Smart, practical, passion to create great things!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$42,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)