We are currently accepting resumes for a Parts SalesTechnician at our Lloydminster location.
The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills with extensive knowledge and experience selling heavy/medium truck & all makes parts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Quote and sell truck & all makes parts to our valued customers
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate service to customers while making a sale, quoting, taking orders and/or checking availability
- Meet or exceed monthly parts sales expectations
- Handle incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Deal with customer issues in a timely manner
- Provide quotes on parts to be used by the shop and sales department
- Assist other areas of the parts department as needed or assigned
- Perform inventory count annually or as required.
- Participate in any technical training or development training that is made available
- Extensive knowledge and experience selling heavy/medium truck or all makes parts is required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous dealership experience
- Must be sales driven, organized & self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Have the ability to deal with large volumes of work and stressful situations
What can a career at Diamond offer you?
- Competitive hourly wage with bonus program
- Benefit plan with dental & disability
- Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to work with a trusted and valued product line
- Support and leadership from a strong dealership network
- Access to the latest training and technology
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
Diamond International Trucks is Western Canada’s largest medium & heavy truck dealer with 10 locations throughout Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. We are proud to offer multiple locations with a variety of products and services. From trucks, trailers, forklifts, school buses and parts & service as well; we can provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all their transportation needs.
Join our team today!
Job Type: Full-time
- heavy/medium truck parts sales: 3 years (Preferred)