Do you excel in automotive sales? Are you passionate about the automotive industry? Do you enjoy building lasting relationships with customers? Are you driven to achieve results? Do you want to grow and advance your career?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
Rocky Mountain Dodge is looking to add a passionate Automotive Sales Manager to our Team! This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated result oriented individual to grow both our New and Used Sales Dept.
- Hire, train and manage a team of automotive salespersons
- Coach salespersons on best practices for closing deals and provide guidance to improve sales performance
- Set sales goals, track progress, and manage team to achieve and exceed those quotas
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
- Describe all optional equipment/product available for customer purchase
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Minimum two years dealership and management experience is advantages
- Leadership skill with a passion for training fellow employees
- Goal oriented, friendly personality, especially when negotiating prices
- Attention to details and problem-solving capabilities
- Quality customer service, communication and computer skills
- Valid drivers license and recent Drivers abstract
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)