Proposal Coordinator - Toronto
BUILD YOUR PASSION:
Are you inspired by mutual respect and solid relationships? Do you have a desire to learn and to share this knowledge? Does the opportunity to work for a 100% employee-owned company appeal to you? Want to be part of something bigger than yourself. Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? Chandos is leading change in the Canadian construction industry. We specialize in complex projects where value can be delivered to the client through collaborative project delivery models, lean methodologies and building information modelling. We are an award winning, innovative Canadian builder that seeks a Proposal Coordinatorlocated in our Torontooffice.
Are you someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and thrives on deadlines? We are looking for an energetic individual to support our OperationsTeam. In this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Track the full lifecycle of opportunities in Cosential.
- Administer the Go/No-go process, and track results in Cosential.
- Review RFP documentation and complete responsibility matrixprior to pursuit strategy meeting.
- Pull, assemble and use Chandos boilerplate where appropriate.
- Build skeleton proposal and cover letter.
- Ascertain operations’ input and build into proposal to increase its overall effectiveness.
- Utilize Cosential database of profiles and resumes.
- Ensure proposal is submitted to the reviewing authority well in advance of the submission deadline.
- Ensure proposal is printed/bound and delivered on time.
- Assist with presentation preparation.
- Foster a culture of open communication and collaboration within and across Business Development team.
- Circulate a 4-day draft review to execs and marketing team.
- Write new proposal boilerplate after interviewing subject matter expert.
- Upload new proposal boilerplate to knowledge tree as appropriate on an on-going basis.
- Amend proposal based on the 4-day review comments.
- Monitor website daily, download documents, print summary, and communicate go/no-go.
As the successful candidate for this position, you will bring your:
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, business, journalism, engineering or related field.
- Highly effective task management, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Able to grasp concepts.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work well with others and takes direction and criticism in a positive manner.
- Able to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
- Energetic, self- motivated and results-oriented.
- Able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Politically and culturally sensitive.
- Strong morals and ethics, and a commitment to privacy and confidentiality.
- Some travel is required.
- Will attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
Our unique culture attracts a high caliber employee, whether it’s in the field or office. Those who thrive at Chandos do so because they understand that their success is dependent on the collective effort. That’s because every Chandos employee demonstrates our core values “WE BUILD BETTER TOGETHER.”
Where do you stand in your current career? Are you fine with status quo, or do you want an opportunity to make an impact? At Chandos, it’s about alliances and ideas not egos or agendas. If you’re looking for the opportunity to make your mark, we should talk. So, send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.Because opportunity is one thing we’re very big on at Chandos.
Job Type: Full-time