C & T Tool and Machine has been a leader in the machine tool industry. We offer a complete range of design, manufacturing, and testing capabilities for the Aerospace, nuclear, and food industries to name a few. Looking for a general machinist to join our team!!!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as manual and mills and lathes
- Measure, examine and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, etc.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and setup complex and efficient fixturing in order to perform precision machining operations
- Machine, align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories and materials onto machines
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience in an industrial setting
- Red Seal designation as a Machinist or Tool and Die Maker
- Demonstrated aptitude in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals and specifications
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Machinist: 5 years (Preferred)