Part Time (4 POSITIONS)
Bethammi Nursing Home
St. Joseph's Heritage
Days/Evenings including weekends
Rate of Pay:
$20.81 - $22.16 per hour
- Qualified candidates must possess a Personal Support Worker certificate
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Understanding of and be sensitive to the needs of the elderly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated regular attendance at work.
For new employees, or current employees transferring into a Long Term Care position from outside of Long Term Care, this position requires the submission and acceptance by Human Resources of a Police Record Check - Vulnerable Sector Check that is issued for St. Joseph's Care Group (SJCG) and is determined to be negative and/or pose no significant risk to St. Joseph's Care Group and its clients.
St. Joseph's Care Group is committed to providing high quality client-centred care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. Individuals who speak a second language including French, Finnish, Italian, Ojibway, Cree, Oji-Cree, etc. are encouraged to apply.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.