NRB Inc., a leader in modular building manufacturing, is currently seeking a Receptionist for our office in Grimsby, Ontario. This is a full-time contract position, with a minimum term of 1 year.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Receptionist is the first person to greet incoming visitors to NRB, so presenting a welcoming, professional company image to all visitors and clients, both in person and via telephone, is a critical component of this role.
Responsibilities to Include;
- answering telephone inquiries in a pleasant and prompt manner, while directing calls to the appropriate staff member on an NEC switchboard system, with 12 incoming lines
- greeting visitors to the office and ensuring proper protocols are followed with regard to sign in and screening for COVID-19
- providing clerical support to the office staff, as required
- word processing, as required
- assisting the administration/accounting department with data entry
- booking and maintaining meeting rooms for staff and clients
- assisting with the company newsletter
- providing general information to the public.
Key Skills/Education Required;
- 1-3 years in an office environment with an emphasis on switchboard operation and data entry
- proficiency in Excel
- good organizational skills, with a keen attention to detail
- experience with MS Office 365 programs
- exposure to accounting, ERP systems will be considered an asset
- post-secondary education in general business operations will also be considered an asset.
The successful candidate for this position will receive a competitive salary and benefit package which includes; group life, health and dental insurance, STD, LTD, RRSP matching plan and an EAP program.
This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive industry!
If you think you have what we're looking for, please submit a letter and detailed resume to the email address listed.
While we appreciate the interest from all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $37,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- RRSP Match
- Wellness Program
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors