We are an industry-leading Building Restoration company offering an unbelievable opportunity to join our young and growing team.
Brook Restoration is a well-established company that specializes in all types of construction restoration projects including commercial, institutional and residential/condominium. Our projects range from small scale to complex multiyear phases across Ontario. We offer our clients a service that is knowledgeable, cooperative, insightful and uncompromising and work under the principle that every project we encounter is unique and deserves its own innovative solution. That's our commitment.
Brook Restoration is in the middle of a large growth period with a multitude of new projects lined up and as a result is seeking employees with different experience levels to join our team of restoration professionals.
Brief Role Description
We are seeking construction laborers with knowledge and experience in the building restoration industry (including but not limited to structural concrete repairs, concrete finishing, masonry and stone wall repair, sealants/caulking replacement, window, door and railing replacement, curtain wall repairs, waterproofing, anchoring, etc).
- Able to work off various forms of access including scaffold, booms, scissor lifts & swing stages
- Experience setting up scaffolding and swing-stages
- Comfortable handling large and heavy materials
- Able to work efficiently, safely and consistently throughout the day
- Sealant replacements
- Working at Heights training
- Brick replacing and repointing
- 2 years of relevant work experience
Health benefits available when qualified.
Safety training provided.
Visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/brook-restoration-ltd/ or www.brookrestoration.ca for more info
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 to $45.00 /hour
- construction : 2 years (Preferred)