- Minimum of five (5) shifts per week (Monday through to Friday) scheduled between 8:00AM to 8:00PM, as business requires.
- Occasional Saturday shifts as business requires
- Offering guaranteed base of $15.00 per hour as well as an hourly performance bonus eligibility between $0.25 - $3.50, the potential to earn up to $18.50 per hour.
- $300 annual benefit health spending reimbursement plan for you and your family after 90 days of employment
- Fully paid initial training
- Growth & development opportunities including, on-going Workshops, Certification, and Optima’s Specialist Training Program.
- A casual, friendly office environment, working with great people who are committed and work as a team to achieve our goals. We are each other’s backbone and the team members are flexible, helpful and want to see all succeed, whether it be through extra help, agreeing to shift trades and answering questions etc.
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year Inbound/Outbound Customer Service experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation & problem solving skills, demonstrating flexibility in meeting customer needs while maintaining client objectives
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude with interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with good to excellent English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail,
- Ability to effectively communicate through Webchat, Email ,social media and online channel
- Management of Social media, with the ability to analyze content including potential media escalation is an asset.
- Proven data entry and typing skills, ability to type 45WPM
- Math & analytical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- PC literacy and learning aptitude
Conveniently located in the Whitby Mall, spacious, bright open concept. The DRT is a 2 minute walk, located just outside our office building.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday between 8 am – 8 pm
Occasional Saturday shifts as business requires
Can you offer superior customer service in a fast-paced work environment? You will be providing a wide range of inbound/outbound customer service. Key responsibilities including, bill explanation, account maintenance and collections.
If you are an energetic, self-motivated and a customer service oriented individual looking to learn and develop in a lasting career in customer service, we have immediate Full-Time opportunities for people interested in servicing products to existing customers for some of Canada's largest Utility providers.
The successful candidate will posses the unique combination of rapport-building, presentation skills and experience required to quickly gather data, identify specific needs of potential customers and inform them and/or perform the necessary steps to ensure good account standings.
Optima Communications International Inc. is a third party contact centre outsourcer providing solutions to major businesses since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. We’ve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the call centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our clients and their business.
Complete our on line application, and If selected you will be contacted via phone by a member of our Recruitment Team.
Optima Communications International Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Optima Communications International Inc. Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Due to the volume of applications we receive; only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
Optima wishes you all the best in your employment search!