KWS Electrical Services Inc. is a privately owned company based in London Ontario. We specialize in traffic signals, streetlighting and utility construction both underground & aerial in the communication and electrical fields. We offer a wide range of service in these fields including but not limited to Directional drilling, Plowing, Pole Line construction and aerial lashing.
- Ability to coordinate construction activities for a project and ensure activities are executed in a safe, healthy, environmentally responsible and efficient manner
- Strength in identifying needs and deficiencies by looking ahead at the schedule & scope of work. Communicating these needs & deficiencies to the appropriate persons
- Strength in overseeing execution of the work, including quality, production and ensuring adherence to specifications and drawings
- Ability to coordinate with managers as to equipment needs, job procedures, manpower needs, job scope changes, or any issues that arise on the job site
- Knowledge of OHSA safety regulations, policies & procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of scheduling, cost control, plans and specifications
KWS Electrical Services Inc. is a continuously growing company that prides itself on offering local year-round employment with competitive wage & benefit packages to all its staff. Great culture, company events and room to grow are a few of the rewards for the members of our team.
- Extensive experience in the Utilities and Sewer & Watermain industry is an asset - 2+ years supervising civil construction works (i.e. utilities, excavations, earthworks, drainage)
- 2+ years basic layout & grading (Checking elevations, transferring benchmarks, setting line)
- 2+ years reading locates, exposing & excavating underground utility lines
- 5+ years reading blueprints. Performing basic calculations. (i.e. volumes, areas, linear lengths, weights)
Candidates with disabilities can be accommodated in the recruitment process - please contact Human Resources.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $38.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place