Master Manufacturing Inc.
- Answer phone calls and direct to the appropriate parties.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and mails.
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage purchase orders and work orders.
- Support professional accounting staff and management team members in recording and auditing accounting data
- Assist CEO when required.
- Implementing systems that will further benefit the company.
- Greet and provide general support to vendors, clients, visitors and others at the front desk.
- Assist in scanning and copying.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and supplies & maintain inventory.
- Prepare shipping/receiving documents.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Read drawings to calculate and order steel, hardware, tools and other project support material, Etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors