1 on 1 Companionship needed for Sutton, Overnight 12 hours shift,
Are you looking for a career helping others?
Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits?
Your search is over – a Caregiver with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
We are reviewing applications daily! Offering full-time and part-time hours, competitive wages and benefits to our full time with immediate start dates.
Home Care Assistance, Barrie Simcoe County is a Staffing Solution Company
Apply or reach out today; Kristine is Staffing Specialist 705-503-2273 Ext 5.
Your typical day:
- Assist with one on one support for elderly residents
- Keep residents engaged and safe
- Assist at meal times
- All other tasks required by the care plan
- A passion for the job in helping others
- Companionship and friendship
- Must be mentally strong and able to handle behaviors and dementia
- Able to pass time while client is sleeping, cellphone or working on a computer will not be permitted at this location while with the client.
- Access to reliable transportation G License and valid insurance (is an asset)
- Demonstrated working experience with the elderly, knowledgeable with respect to their needs
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy in dealing with residents, families, and visitors
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Police Vulnerable Sector Check
- Proof of valid Covid19 vaccines
Do your qualifications match and would like to join our team?
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
You will be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-time opportunities …we can build a schedule that fits your life
- We appreciate those who have life experience, so do not let your age keep you from applying
- You will be supported by our care manager whose goal it is to help you be successful
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online certificate programs
- We pay competitive wages with benefits
Don’t just take our word for it! Here are some google reviews from our current staff!
PSW - Jaime - April 2021
I have worked for many different agencies and this is by far the best one out there. The managers are the absolute best, I have never had an employer that genuinely cares for me as much as these guys do! I haven't had any problems or complaints but I am confident that if something were to happen it would be dealt with immediately. Everyone they hire is also amazing, I love coming into work and getting to see them. Thank you guys for everything you do!
PSW - Susan - Oct 2021
Home Care Assistance is hands down, the best employer I have ever worked for. I feel valued, appreciated, and respected as a PSW; especially one who is new to the field. I have been welcomed and supported through my entire journey since day one. I can honestly say I feel lucky to have found such a wonderful team to work with.
We are the Champions of Aging Well!
Job Type: Full-time