Sarjan Health’s mission is to empower people with the right skills and mindset they need to battle chronic conditions form the core - starting with musculoskeletal health.Through our first flagship program we’re on path of achieving remarkable outcomes - helping people overcome chronic pain, avoid surgeries, return to work, and get back to doing the things they love.
We’re looking for a strategic, collaborative, and experienced, deal closing, individual to help drive growth in a $30B Musculoskeletal (MSK) wellness solution space. As an entrepreneurial individual contributor, you’ll have the opportunity to expand the reach of our digital service to have a significant impact on people suffering from chronic pain. You’ll drive success across the sales process: identifying and prospecting leads, developing opportunities, driving deals to close, and managing client relationships.
You’re a "hunter," a strong relationship builder, experienced in B2B2C sales to HR benefits departments, with established contacts in the employer and benefits broker market. Must be open to regular travel.
What you will do:
- Represent Sarjan Health in the marketplace to employers, benefits brokers, and consultants
- Manage a large geographic territory with the objective of winning new customers for Sarjan
- Develop annual territory strategic plans to ensure that you achieve your annual sales objectives and goals
- Generate qualified sales opportunities for Sarjan within your sales territory and manage those opportunities through the sales process
- Gather market intelligence on buyer needs and contribute that learning to Sarjan Health's Marketing and Product Management functions
- Manage a sales pipeline and work with Sarjan Health's Finance functions to forecast future sales and revenues
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams aligned around the common objective of successfully executing complex sales cycles
- Experience with both SaaS and fee-for-service pricing strategies
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of employer healthcare cost drivers and experience selling solutions focused on value propositions targeted at reducing avoidable healthcare costs as measured thru claims analytics
Here you have an opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Reference ID: 0001
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $500.00 per month
- Profit sharing
- Stock options
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)