When was the last time you had fun at work?
It's a great time to join our growing fencing company and become part of the winning team. Get all the benefits of working for Fortune 500 clients in a small family environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN. Your creativity & energy are what we need. If you're tired of going to your job every day and are looking to build a future for you and your family, lets talk.
Sales Representatives are responsible for the sale of retractable screen doors in retail settings in major box stores across the Edmonton area. The successful candidates will work in busy retail environments communicating with clients about the benefits of Screen Savers' products. Help people bring in the breeze & keep out the bugs!
Key Performance Indicators:
- Sale of a minimum of 1 door per hour
- 100% attendance on time rate
Sales Associates are accountable to the Sales Manager for the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Selling retractable screen doors to potential customers in a big box retailer environment
- Showing up on time to retail locations in Edmonton
- Working 8-10 hour shifts in retail environments
- Adhering to COVID-19 safety protocols at all times
- Filling out sales order forms digitally and on paper
- Demonstrating the use of a demo product for potential customers
- Engaging with customers in a constructive conversation about screen door solutions
- Utilizing an iPad to demonstrate photos & videos of installation techniques
- Ability to work independently
- Self motivated, dedicated to a high quality of work
- Accountable and proactive
- Able to plan ahead
- Professional communication with staff and customers
- Flexible working hours
- Paid event & education attendance
Additional programs available on an opt-in basis:
- One month anniversary of hire - Photo at the front door
- Three month anniversary of hire - Paid lunch with Owners
- First mortgage - $100.00 gift card Home Depot and plant
- Divorce - Three hours of financial planning
- Death - Three hours of grief counseling
- Wedding - $250.00 towards wedding pictures
- Birthday - Morning off with pay ( if Birthday falls on a weekend the next business day )
- Kids Birthday - birthday card addressed to the child with a very new crisp $10.00 bill
- Moving - $99.00 towards U haul
- Six month anniversary of hire - movie tickets for two
- One year anniversary of hire - Personal development course of their choice up to $250.00
- Idea bounty - Name on company plaque two tickets to TWOS and dinner ( quarterly) team member comes up with a fully flushed out idea that will help improve the business then presents at the company meeting and team votes on it , once idea is voted in it goes to last stage for approval
- Safety - All paperwork turned in and accident free recognition in company new letter and $25.00 Visa card ( quarterly)
- Two years of employment - personal development course of their choice up too $500.00
- Five years of employment - Personal development course of their choice up too $1000.00
- Ten years Of employment - travel voucher $1500.00
- Graduation from university course or management course not included in 14 or 15 - morning off with pay min 10 hour
- Summer BBQ - This is for all team members and family
- Paid time off to volunteer up to 3 hours a quarterly regular time off approval needed
- One professional development event a year as a team
- New child- first three days off with pay
- Bring your dog to work day
- Summer fun in the office from May long weekend to Labour day Everyone name goes in a box weekly draw held for sleep in day, long lunch, early release day or VIP parking for the week.
- 250 - Google five star reviews: Half day Friday paid afternoon off
- 500- Google five star reviews: team shopping spree. A % of profit will be divided equally among all team members. That amount will relate to the time allowed to shop
- 1000- Google five star reviews: dinner and movie as a group with family or event out could be rec room etc
About Mosaic Home Services Ltd.
Screen Savers Inc. is a division of the Mosaic Home Services group of companies.
Mosaic Home Services Ltd. helps entrepreneurs in the home improvement sector who are exceptional in their craft, their potential, and their enthusiasm to grow franchisable business models.
With 8 local businesses under the Mosaic name, Mosaic is a diverse group of professionals that are passionate about mentoring entrepreneurs, developing leadership skills, and growing their businesses with the big hairy audacious goal of becoming Canada’s Largest Home Improvement Franchise Network.
Mosaic exists to deliver value to homeowners, property managers, and commercial contractors through a group of franchisable independently managed brands focused on improvement and maintenance services. Having a diverse portfolio of brands in the home improvement industry allows our team at Mosaic to have the experience, expertise, and knowledge to make sure that each project gets done right. A one-stop solution to homeowners seeking home improvement products and services, working with a Mosaic brand means that the homeowner is guaranteed a high-quality, professional, and safe experience.
If you’re looking for a position where you will have the opportunity to work in a learning culture and where you can directly contribute to the success of a common goal, then Mosaic Home Services is for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Retail Management: 1 year (preferred)