Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club, a semi- private, 18 hole golf course located in Vineland, Ontario and in the heart of the Niagara Region is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager.
We are looking for a committed and passionate individual to join our management team to run the day to day operations of our food and beverage operations, including, but not limited to clubhouse, beverage cart, halfway house and special events.
The goal of our Food and Beverage Operations is to create and enhance our member and guest experience and your positive efforts as a staff member will contribute directly to achieving our goal.
· Manage all staff in the food and beverage operation including hiring, training, promoting and disciplining of staff creating an environment for success.
· Ensure that quality service is provided to our member and guest
· Manage profitability by minimizing costs and maximizing revenues
· Demonstrate organization and planning skills to ensure the success of the F & B operation and always working to improve operations
· Event experience related to tournament, bridal showers, private functions and working with wedding coordinators.
· Demonstrated ability with PO systems, Inventory control including securing, counting and variance reporting
· Maintain the functions of POS system, insure menu and costing have been correctly input and system is current
· Promote and monitor all special events
· Co-ordinate scheduling of staff for the Food & Beverage Operation including, but not limited to the clubhouse FOH and BOH, halfway house, beverage cart, and event functions
· Maintain inventory and ensure that the operation is properly stocked and displayed as required ensure inventory controls are in place, and routine counts are preformed
· Responsible for the cleanliness of all Clubhouse operations
· Other duties and responsibilities as required
· 3 years hospitality experience
· 2 years Management experience
· Well groomed, mannerly, co-operative and outwardly friendly.
· Proven leadership & organizational skills.
· Good understanding of POS systems and operations
· Knowledge with computer system, word processing, spreadsheets, social media
· Working knowledge in budgeting and reporting of food and beverage operations
· SMART serve training.
· Capable of handling pressure and the ability to adapt to new situations.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Willing to assume responsibility and able to work effectively with minimal direction
· Able and willing to lift up to 50lbs to move stock.
· Able to move tables, chairs and other furniture when required.
· Have all required industry certificate such as smart server and Food handlers certificate or willing to obtain.
Twenty Valley Golf &CC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We thank you in advance for your interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- hospitality: 3 years (Preferred)