Design39Media is one of Chatham-Kent’s earliest established website development companies, with clients ranging from the Chatham-Kent Police Service, Crime Stoppers, to various retail, industrial, agricultural, technical trades and many others.
We’re looking for motivated, energetic & outgoing commissioned sales staff to join our website & multimedia services sales team.
The ideal candidates will have a history of sales experience with great customer service skills. Your role will be to sell our website design & maintenance packages along with various multimedia services we offer.
You set your own hours and work as many or as little as you wish per week.
If this sounds like you and your are looking for a part time (or full time) position with a great way to supplement your income and have what it takes to sell, then please apply.
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- The desire to sell
- Previous sales experience an asset
- Good computer knowledge
- Internet Savvy
- Excellent English communication skills
- Courteous, professional with great people skills
- Attention to detail and follow instructions and all policies
- Neat appearance with business attire when meeting clients in person
- Set own hours
- Flexible schedule
- Commission rate increase according to sales performance
- No limit to how much you can earn
- Yes, although we prefer in-person sales where applicable (adhering to COVID-19 safety protocols)
Reference ID: D39WEBSALES
Part-time hours: 8-40 per week
Application deadline: 2021-06-30
Expected start date: 2021-07-05
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
When meeting clients in person, all COVID-19 safety precautions are adhered to including wearing of masks, social distancing, hand sanitization & more.