Do you want to join a team where people, respect and collaboration are an integral part of the values of the company and of all the members of the team? At Cogir, we hire caring people, with a strong team spirit and concerned with customer service. At Jazz St-Bruno, our goal is to make a difference in the daily lives of our future retired and active residents.
Located in the heart of downtown St-Bruno, the Jazz St-Bruno will soon have the pleasure of welcoming a golden clientele, autonomous or in loss of autonomy. With the opening of the residence on November 1, 2021, we are currently looking for a receptionist.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Assist the immediate supervisor and other team members with daily and administrative tasks
- Maintain good relations with residents
- Manage the sale of meal coupons and manage the related petty cash
- Note residents' requests and follow up on them
- Provide high level customer service
- Receive, filter and route phone calls
- Update the various administrative forms
- Update the various databases in Excel
- Welcome visitors
- Good knowledge of French and English, both oral and written
- Knowledge of Maître D (an asset)
- Knowledge of Hopem software (an asset)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook software
- Level of spoken language: intermediate French, basic English
- Written language level: intermediate French, basic English
To be discussed
Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Referral program
- Human management approach
- A welcoming and tightly knit team!