330 Queen's Plate Dr, Etobicoke, Ontario, M9W 7J7
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Here at Loblaw, we take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well. We’re looking for talented colleagues who are passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for our customers and delighting them every step of the way! We offer progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a great benefits package! Come share our vision and passion in delivering a superior customer experience. Be a part of our growing Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services.
What you'll do
What you’ll need:
- Provide best in class customer service within a fun & dynamic environment
- Employee scheduling and labour management
- Maintain strong working relationships with Head Office
- Meet and exceed Optical sales targets
- Provide optical training to staff
- Take measurements, fit, adjust, repair & dispense eyeglasses, contact lenses and specialty eyewear, based on province
- Order and receive product
- Provincially licensed within the jurisdiction and a minimum of 3 years Optical experience
- Management experience an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with strong time management capabilities
- Enthusiastic and concise communication to meet & exceed customer expectations
If you want to join a fast-paced winning team and believe you can have an immediate impact, then we want to hear from you!
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Temporary with Benefits (Fixed Term)
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.